my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  BHC Guestbook   » General Discussion   » DAGO HELLS ANGELS (Page 1)

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Author Topic: DAGO HELLS ANGELS
<DAGO OL>
unregistered

posted 08-15-2003 07:08 AM       Edit/Delete Post ( Print Post ) ( Print Thread )
I JUST WANTED EVERYONE TO KNOW THAT THERE IS ABSOLOUTLY NO SUPPORT FOR DAGO HA MEMBERS IN FEDERAL PRISON THAT WHERE ARRESTED IN JULYS RAID ON THE CLUB HOUSE.THERE IS NO HELP FROM DAGO MEMBERS WHO ARE STILL OUT OR FROM ANY OTHER HA CLUBS IN OTHER STATES. I THOUGHT THATS WHAT BEEN A HA WAS ALL ABOUT WAS BROTHERHOOD! EVEN THIER OWN DAGO MEMBERS OUR DOING NOTHING! NOT EVEN PUTTING MONEY ON THIER BOOK .THERE NO FUND RAISERS. THEY AREN' T GETTING ANY HELP TO PAY FOR LAWYERS. NOTHING! I WANT TO KNOW WHY AND ASKING FOR SOME HELP AND SUPPORT FOR MY OLD MAN AND HIS BROTHERS PLEASE I BEG YOU! THEY ARE ALL LOOKIN AT LIFE,INCLUDING DAGO PRESIDENT GUY,BECAUSE THEY'RE BEING CHARGED WITH THE RICO ACT.NO ONE SEEMS TO EVEN GIVE A SHIT.I LOVE MY OLD MAN WITH ALL MY HEART BETWEEN THE TWO OF US WE HAVE 6 KIDS 5 GIRLS AND ONE SON,WHO LOVE AND ADORE HIM MORE THAN WORDS CAN EXPRESS! HIS BROTHERS ARE ALL REALLY GREAT GUYS AND DESERVE SOME SUPPORT AND HELP FROM SOME ONE ESPECIALLY IF THEY'RE AREN'T GOIN TO HELP.PLEASE PLEASE IF YOU COULD HELP I KNOW THE DAGO HA BROTHERS WOULD GREATLY APPERCIATE IT. FROM A VERY CONCERNED DAGO HA OLD LADY THANK YOU!
IP: Logged
Wheels
Member # 4

Member Rated:

posted 08-15-2003 02:22 PM     Profile for Wheels     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post ( Print Post ) ( Print Thread )
First and foremost,

I noticed your not a registered user. Therefore, "if indeed you are who you say you are?"

This is not the place to be discussing folks not supporting folks, nor for asking questions concerning club business which is none of anyone else's business, period.

I'd suggest you go to any of the many listed HAMC sites and express your feelings there.

Very truly yours,

Wheels

|  IP: Logged
<Steve Bean>
unregistered

posted 08-21-2003 09:19 AM       Edit/Delete Post ( Print Post ) ( Print Thread )
Sounds all too familiar, being the son of a rico casualty all i can say is wipe youre eyes blow youre nose and hang on cause youre in for a long hard ride before all the dust settles.no amount of money could help anyone dealing with our pal rico.doesnt matter if youre a millionaire or a bankrupt factory worker if they want you to go down they will resort to any and all means necessary to secure a suitable outcome. (suitable by their description)best of luck.ohh and by the way VOTE.. did notice the Dago site was also down.. all respects Steve.. aka DREW..
IP: Logged
HAMMER HAMCD
Member # 56

Member Rated:

posted 08-21-2003 11:21 PM     Profile for HAMMER HAMCD     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post ( Print Post ) ( Print Thread )
OK, I feel I need to reply to "DAGO OL": No.1 All the things that YOU say are not being done for the members slammed behind this RICO thing....ARE being done, and then some!! No.2 You are a lie'n piece of shit, just trying to generate $$ for YOUR OWN POCKET.!! No.3 Using the clubs name, and kids you DO NOT HAVE ...is embarrassing, and totally out-of-line!! No.4 It is also obvious that you are NOT in contact with any active members...and..with good reason. You are NOT an asset, NOT a team player...nor do you have any respect, recognition or anything el$e comming!!!!!!! Anyone who wishes to make any kind of a donation to a defence fund, or, realy needs to get an accurate, TRUTHFUL,update of whats going on....get it from an authorized [by HELLS ANGELS] source. IGNORE the burnt-out, loser, would-be scamers---'cause thats ALL they got commin'!!!!!!!!!
JimDawg the BoHawg
Member # 28

Member Rated:

posted 08-23-2003 06:17 AM     Profile for JimDawg the BoHawg     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post ( Print Post ) ( Print Thread )
Hammer, Don't waste your time and effort in getting pissed at this one... Rings an aweful lot like our 'ole pal the salad tossin', snitch-assed White Night from the old board... Even uses the same CAPITAL LETTER font in the post.

Has anyone else noticed this? Sone dumb asses just won't go away.

HAMMER HAMCD
Member # 56

Member Rated:

posted 09-03-2003 07:31 PM     Profile for HAMMER HAMCD     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post ( Print Post ) ( Print Thread )
YEAH...you're right...I should'nt waste any time over this. But, I gotta say this: I'm pretty sure I know who this piece of shit is. Just some worthless Dumpster diving, rat faced, parasite,...in need of a new hustle, host, or victim to carry it through a lean time. Ya know, why go and get a real job, or act like a real woman, when you can find some good hearted, trusting, and somewhat BLIND [love IS blind and if ya saw this hag, you'ld agree!!] individual, to carry the load for ya. NO SHAME IN THAT ONE'S GAME!!
Sahara
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted 09-06-2003 04:29 PM     Profile for Sahara     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post ( Print Post ) ( Print Thread )
Hey "DAGO OL"

Go to eBay.com and type Hells Angels Dago in the search box.

A lot of DAGO support merch. IS available there...so yer a LIAR and you have NO INTEGRITY. Go look for yourself...

(My apologies if I stuck my nose in where it might not belong, but for this person to post that there is no help/support just isn't right. What I've said can be easily verified at any time just in case ANYONE had doubts that these Men would actually be abandoned...)

(BTW, if you are a woman, yer a disgrace to my gender.)

LH&Respect to the Righteous!

The Man We Love To Hate...
Member # 114

Member Rated:

posted 07-14-2004 10:38 AM     Profile for The Man We Love To Hate...     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post ( Print Post ) ( Print Thread )
I was just reading this post because it was mentioned in an e-mail I got saying that Wheels,Hammer and I all must have graduated from the same school as we all three are typical ignorant California white trash...this post was mentioned to show just how stupid we each are but I did not post on this one YET...I agree with JimDawg this post sounds very much like an asshole from the GB's past or just a rejected gal who like Hammer stated needs to be ignored and she just hit the caps lock key...now that I have read Hammers postings and I know Wheels postings all to well I figure that the comments about us all going to the same school was ment as a compliment as it does appear to me that we all have definitly come from The Old School...a place that many others need to get back to if they ain't there still...Free Rusty...and support for the Dago Mob is happening just as Hammer has stated...now a question How many of you own some type of Dago gear?...I believe that their chapter is one of the most popular in the country when it comes to support,they have had mine for so long that I remember the club house when it was beside the fire station in O.B. and I have a shit load of well worn and faded Dago support shirts and hats to go with my new looking ones that I wear with Pride as often as possible considering I must wear the Free Rusty shirts also...I do own shirts from other chapters that I do wear like SFV,O.C.,Oakland,and others but maybe because i'm from San Diego I just really like the Dago support items...even if those other guys flip me off when they pass me in the El Camino with the "Support Your Local Big Red Machine" sticker on the rear window...or when the other white meat tell me "Dago is history you should get rid of those shirts before they get you into trouble with these other gangs that are taking their place"...fuck all that noise i'm a big boy and when I support someone i'm Proud to show that support at all times so if pisses off some asshole or a pig then that is the risk i'm willing to take as Men like Dirt,Christo,O.B.Dave,Pete,Guy,Zack and all the Others who over the years have and still are "The Dago Mob" Deserve The Respect That I Choose To Show Towards Them and anyone who believes that the Dago Chapter do not stand strong and united taking care of their own does not have a clue as to what Brotherhood,Loyalty,Honor and Respect are all about...Support Your Local...Free Rusty...sorry to pull up such an old post but I just needed to respond on the GB to the idea that Wheels,Hammer and I are ignorant...Fuck The World...Free Rusty...
Sahara
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted 07-16-2004 02:38 AM     Profile for Sahara     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post ( Print Post ) ( Print Thread )
Yer fuggin'a right on the $$ Rhett!

To answer yer question....I do have Dago support gear...even tho it ain't my home turf. I've got stuff from all over the Left Coast. My huge old Dago SS shirt that I wore for jammies has almost disintigrated! So I bought a new Dago shirt last month that I can wear everywhere. :-) I also purchase support items as gifts. (HINT!!!, excellent way to get your shopping done!)...get sumpthin' totally cool for someone...and help to support a Charter or a BHC Brother at the same time.
:-)

With alla the insane shit that's gone down in the past year for several Charters...each time I purchase sumpthin', I choose a different Charter. Those who are righteous and Old Skool deserve all the respect and support we can lend to them!

So...everyone! Go buy something to support FREE RUSTY or make a donation, and then head on over go to eBay and check out summa the TOTALLY kewl stuff available!

QUEEN DAGO
Member # 6814

Member Rated:

posted 12-10-2008 06:33 AM     Profile for QUEEN DAGO     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post ( Print Post ) ( Print Thread )
know what? stop complaining. ur a woman....be quit & there won't be any help either! he's in, but ur just the woman and have no say. i am queen dago..only female member! what u think bro hood and what they need to do isn't neccessarialy true. we do what we do for reasons. be quit!
TBone
Member # 20

Member Rated:

posted 12-10-2008 07:00 AM     Profile for TBone     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post ( Print Post ) ( Print Thread )
I would love to see correct spelling used once in a while. We are not texting here, so throw us old school folks some correct verbage OK? Thanks!
Sahara
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted 12-11-2008 02:15 AM     Profile for Sahara     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post ( Print Post ) ( Print Thread )
uuummmm....."queen dago" the "only female member?" Did I read that right, or am I old AND blind?

And also, why the hell is someone digging up a post that's more than FIVE YEARS OLD???!

No Good
Member # 24

Member Rated:

posted 12-11-2008 02:40 PM     Profile for No Good     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post ( Print Post ) ( Print Thread )
Hammer you have a P.M.... Rhett God Damn it was good to see you're still alive. Miss you partner. Little update on my Grandson "Tiny" He is coming home within the next week and my son and his ol' lady are staying at the Ronald McDonald house in Spokane so they can be close to the little shorty. God damn he's a good looking kid...No doubt he takes after his Grandpa...I'll post some pics soon. I've looked for some infant H.A. merchandise but couldn't find any..Any help here?? Josh thanks for asking how the family is doing. You all take care and stay true.

FTW
No Good

LITTLEV
Member # 383

Member Rated:

posted 12-11-2008 02:51 PM     Profile for LITTLEV     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post ( Print Post ) ( Print Thread )
Ditto what Sahara says!
No Good
Member # 24

Member Rated:

posted 12-11-2008 03:37 PM     Profile for No Good     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post ( Print Post ) ( Print Thread )
Man....I feel like a fucking idiot....I should have looked at the dates that were posted. It's official....I am a dumbass!

FTW
No Good

TBone
Member # 20

Member Rated:

posted 12-11-2008 04:07 PM     Profile for TBone     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post ( Print Post ) ( Print Thread )
Hey No Good....A big congratulations with your grandson "Tiny". That is really good holiday news and thanks for keeping us posted.
QUEEN DAGO
Member # 6814

Member Rated:

posted 12-11-2008 05:26 PM     Profile for QUEEN DAGO     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post ( Print Post ) ( Print Thread )
i don't feel like an idiot, 'cause i am just learning this site and getting to know everyone. thanks for helping me out tho. i'll pay attention to dates and stuff. i love everyone.
Stranger
Member # 5

Member Rated:

posted 12-11-2008 11:05 PM     Profile for Stranger     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post ( Print Post ) ( Print Thread )
Hey NG, here's hoping your grandson thrives next year.
The Tramp
Member # 9902

Rate Member

posted 09-02-2009 11:05 AM     Profile for The Tramp     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post ( Print Post ) ( Print Thread )
I don't know what that winch is talkin about. I partied with DEGO in the days when Joe was the Prez, Greg was gettin patched, and Crimewave was gettin the boot. I have had no contact since then. What 12 years back and I got the word Guy was on lock down. 3000 miles away. I really like Guy and I think anyone that spent 5 minutes hangin with him would want him out. So this idiot needs to put her head in a hole somewhere.
P.S. (old school) I think I spelled everything right.

TigGirl
Member # 22

Member Rated:

posted 09-02-2009 06:03 PM     Profile for TigGirl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post ( Print Post ) ( Print Thread )
anybody notice the original date on the first post? OR the fact that a member stated something about that post?
Nuf said!

Larry Hanson
Member # 6106

Rate Member

posted 09-03-2009 06:33 PM     Profile for Larry Hanson     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post ( Print Post ) ( Print Thread )
Hmm......? I read it myself before but it wan't five years ago. Uh.... It doesn't make sense to me but if my memory serves me well, I do believe that in Sonny Barger's autobiography, he clearly stated the Hell Angels are an elite men's club and there are no women who are members. In fact I remember in the book, it also says that there were a few women members but the last one was riding and the handle bars fell off and she was killed. I do know what I read and I'll believe the book myself before I believe anybody else. There have been lots of people at parties and other places who tell me that they are connected with them or have relatives who are members. My question to them is, "why are you telling me this? I just came here for the beer." I don't interact with those type of people any more. They're just a waste of time and trouble sometimes follows. If I stand to be corrected, please correct me. All I know is what I read. Have a great day!!!
MoZZiE
Member # 9853

Rate Member

posted 09-07-2009 07:29 PM     Profile for MoZZiE     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post ( Print Post ) ( Print Thread )
i cannot believe that there are people out there stupid enough to write this garbage. who the fuck is she posting shit saying that these people arent being supported. to re: to an earlier reply yes if you wanted to know dam right ask someone....an angel because club buiz is just that and not to be shared. im not a member myself and it is a slap to even my face as a supporter and makes us that do support look retarded. what a piece of work. dago is one of the best charters amongst all other of course. no doubt in my mind that those brothers are being supported and i sleep good at night knowing the stuff i bought from an angel is going towards that. much respect always
~MoZZiE~

BadCompany
Member # 8787

Member Rated:

posted 09-09-2009 07:26 AM     Profile for BadCompany     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post ( Print Post ) ( Print Thread )
The thing I like best about this thread isn't just that it started like 17 years ago (not good at math) but that I was actually wearing my Armed and Hammered shirt when I read the post. And on the back in big red letters: DAGO.

As a humorous aside, I was actually confronted by a chick who told me the shirt is offensive to Italians. This bitch wasn't even Italian. She was Asian and went on about how using nicknames for people based on where they're from is hurtful, blah blah blah. She was a college student so you can imagine where she picked up this nonsense. Then I mentioned to her maybe DAGO is offensive not only to Eye-talians but also to people from San Diego. She said it probably is, and I told her the next time I run into a Hells Angel from DAGO I'm gonna ask him if this shirt hurts his feelings.

DirtyBruin
Member # 3

Member Rated:

posted 09-09-2009 05:32 PM     Profile for DirtyBruin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post ( Print Post ) ( Print Thread )
BadCompany: I know the 81 are about the only people who use the term "Frisco" for San Francisco and probably don't get challenged over that otherwise loathed usage.

George Carlin had a great routine about "bad" words; his position was that there are bad ideas, bad thoughts, bad intentions ... and words. Granted, some words have been associated with hateful idiocy for so long they've become entangled - but if an ethnic group can use that word amongst themselves, how "bad" can it be, really? And does taking away the words make some hateful bastard any less hateful? No - it just makes him harder to identify.

BadCompany
Member # 8787

Member Rated:

posted 09-09-2009 11:08 PM     Profile for BadCompany     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post ( Print Post ) ( Print Thread )
HA! Good point! When you outlaw words for some and allow others to use them you create a very odd dynamic. A good example is "colored" people.

I'm old enough to remember when black people were referred to as "colored people" and they themselves used the word. NAACP-the "C" is for "colored". I remember when I was a little kid the term changed to "black" with the whole black pride thing. Fine. I grew up using black. Black people preferred black and if you said "colored" you were a racist. Now, black people are referred to as "people of color". So having seen the change from colored to black to "person of color" I ask why is it racist and backward to say "colored person" but perfectly acceptable to say "people of color"? Fuck the thought police!

Finally, Bruin, you enlightened me on something else... I didn't know "Frisco" was a hated term outside of its usage by HA. Good to know!

So what about "Berdoo"? Is that a term that originated with HA also since it's the location of the original charter?

All times are Pacific Time
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | RustysForum.com