my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  BHC Guestbook   » General Discussion   » Hells Angels members arrested in Shirley Massachusetts

Author Topic: Hells Angels members arrested in Shirley Massachusetts
Poindexter
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted 07-13-2004 10:48 AM     Profile for Poindexter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post ( Print Post ) ( Print Thread )
Hells Angels members arrested in Shirley

Tuesday, July 13, 2004 - The Massachusetts State Police Gangs unit arrested two Hells Angels prospects Saturday in Shirley.

Prospective members Jonathan Davenport, 26, of Ware Shoals, S.C., and Marlo Sepulveda, 45, of Greenwood, S.C., were charged with possessing and carrying firearms, according to a press release from the state police. Davenport was also charged with carrying a dangerous weapon, a double-edged knife, and Sepulveda was charged with possession of cocaine, according to state police.

Davenport was allegedly in possession of a loaded Glock .40-caliber semi-automatic handgun and Sepulveda allegedly had a loaded Smith & Wesson .380-caliber semi-automatic handgun.

The two men were arrested in the parking lot of Ye Old Cork & Bottle at about 5 p.m. Saturday. A news release from the state police said they were prospects from the Hells Angels Motorcycle Club on Route 2A in Shirley. It also said the men were arraigned in Ayer District Court Monday.

A special agent for the FBI, Lowell Police and Shirley Police helped with the arrests. State police could not be reached for comment or more details about the arrests Monday.

|  IP: Logged
Marianne W
Member # 14

Member Rated:

posted 07-13-2004 01:09 PM     Profile for Marianne W     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post ( Print Post ) ( Print Thread )
Told ya,LEO's live for the moment that they can cop an attitude.. Just pisses me off.. I get stopped all the time when I wear a support shirt.. One of these days I am prolly gonna do time for telling them to fuck the hell off!! Scuse my language, but they just frost me.. Now I am not big enough to hurt a flea, (at least "they think that) so why the hell they gonna stop ME for wearing a shirt that supports a club?
L&R Marianne

<steve>
unregistered

posted 07-13-2004 11:11 PM       Edit/Delete Post ( Print Post ) ( Print Thread )
exactly right, its a club has not nor will it ever be a GANG.nor will the other original 1%er CLUBS......the only network these CLUBS have is a network of brothers.you can take the high road when you get patched or you can take the low road,the choice is yours.
IP: Logged
smichaels
Member # 79

Member Rated:

posted 07-14-2004 10:21 AM     Profile for smichaels     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post ( Print Post ) ( Print Thread )
For what I have come across in the past - a patch does not make the man...the man makes the patch.

Respect,
sm

All times are Pacific Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | RustysForum.com